Buy Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Kamagra Polo
Sildenafil Citrate is the generic version for Kamagra Polo
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
- Sildenafil Tablets
About Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
As you buy Kamagra Polo contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active agent which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. You may purchase this prescription-based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor prescription.
Ajanta Pharma, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Kamagra Polo.
Sildenafil Citrate is the main ingredient present in Kamagra Polo which is available in other substitutes also with various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
Kamagra Polo is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate) Works:
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in Kamagra Polo tablet which basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the penile muscles in men. Sildenafil Citrate also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet:
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor must be aware of your all Pre-existing diseases, Medications, surgeries, Food Habits, Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
When Not To Use Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
You should avoid Kamagra Polo if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- You have observed a decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Kamagra Polo containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Kamagra Polo is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ in every individual.
Patients are advised to take Kamagra Polo at any time before intercourse. Do not consume it in larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for females and the pediatric population.
How Much Of The Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Kamagra Polo. One tablet daily, one hour before intercourse is helpful in combating your health issue.
How To Take The Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate):
You may take Kamagra Polo as prescribed by your doctor. Without chewing, breaking, or crushing the tablet swallow the whole tablet with water. You may take it any time in a day but 1 hour before the intercourse.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate)
Patients are always advised to take Kamagra Polo as prescribed by your doctor. You are not recommended to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Immediately call your doctor or reach nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Painful erection for a long time, flushing, sleeplessness, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you or in your relationship even if they have similar symptoms. It may cause adverse effects. Always guide them to visit their doctor for their symptomatic relief.
A missed dose of Kamagra Polo can be taken anytime in the day. Skip the dosage if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time. Many doses at the same time can cause fatal effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Kamagra Polo may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution:
Kamagra Polo should be used very cautiously:
- With Antihypertensives
- In the patients who have any Physical Deformity of the Penis or had Painful Erection which is lasting more than 4 hours
- In the case of Dental Procedures or other surgeries
- It is not recommended for females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased conditions or complications.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the medication
- Read all the information on the labels or inserts and do not use expired product or medicines
Do not stop taking Kamagra Polo in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Kamagra Polo at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.