Kamagra oral jelly is a liquid version of Kamagra hard pills. It is highly effective to treat men sexual health problems including ED, and many more health issues. Erectile Dysfunction is a major concern and it should be considered as one of the most serious health chaos in men. This sexual health sickness not only affects men’s physical health but also affects the mental health of a person. Now, buy kamagra oral jelly in four flavors according to your taste. This jelly comes in Vanilla, banana, chocolate, and strawberry. Without any hassle, this medicine will dissolve in your mouth within a few seconds.
It is an inexpensive creation manufactured by the well known Ajanta Pharma. It is one of the best medications that increase the flow of blood to the penis and helps you to get sexually excited in order to get an erection. The Kamagra Oral Jelly can be purchased from online pharmacies.
Dosage and Use: –
It is recommended to take Kamagra oral jelly around the dose of 40mg. If 40mg is not sufficient than increase the dosage to 100 mg.
Benefits of Kamagra Oral Jelly:-
Ajanta Pharma is a well-known manufacturer. Now, you can comfort your sexual needs by buying Kamagra Jelly in the Europe as well. To enjoy the pressure, just squeeze out the jelly from the given sachet prior before 20 minutes to go on your sexual drive. You can simply swallow it. It gives the pressure for 8 hours.
Necessary Precautions: –
- Read the instructions given in the sachet before consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- It is recommended only for the age group of 18-70.
- Just take one pill in the time frame of 24 hours.
- Do not take the Kamagra oral jelly if you have problems/diseases related to heart, liver, kidney or blood pressure, always consult your doctor before consuming the pill.
- It is strictly not meant for children and women.
Sildenafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking sildenafil, most of whom also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoked or were over 50 years old. It is not clear whether this medicine is the actual cause of vision loss.
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Women with pulmonary arterial hypertension should not stop taking sildenafil without talking to their doctor.
It is not known whether sildenafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. Women with pulmonary arterial hypertension should not stop taking sildenafil without talking to their doctor.
Do not give this medication to anyone under 18 years old without medical advice.
How should I take sildenafil?
Take sildenafil exactly as it was prescribed for you. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
Revatio is usually taken three times each day, about 4 to 6 hours apart.
Viagra is usually taken only when needed, 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take Viagra more than once per day.
Shake the oral suspension (liquid) before you measure a dose. Use the dosing syringe provided, or use a medicine dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
Viagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of sildenafil.
Sildenafil side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to sildenafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking sildenafil and get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
Common sildenafil side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- headache, dizziness;
- heartburn, nausea, or upset stomach
- abnormal vision (blurred vision, changes in color vision)
- runny or stuffy nose, nosebleeds;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- muscle pain, back pain.