Tadacip 20 is the famous drug which functions very similar to Vardanafil and Sildenafil Citrate. Tadacip consists of tadalafil salt which is an active ingredient for conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Tadalafil acts by increasing the blood flow in penis and stimulates the muscle activity of pulmory glands. Tadacip 20 helps to maximize the intimate experience during sexual intercourse by giving a long lasting, penis erection.
Manufacturer of Tadacip 20
Tadaga is manufactured by Cipla in India.
Strengths and Dosage of Tadacip 20
The drug is available in strength of 20 mg
USA Brands equal to Tadacip 20
Cialis and Adcirca are alternative USA brands available in USA market which includes the same Tadalafil salt to stimulate sexual activity during intercourse.
Uses of Tadalafil salt
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is a condition which results in nonerection of penis during sexual stimulation also known as male impotency. Many reasons result in the condition of erectile dysfunction such as diabetes, psychological disorders, use of anti-depressant medications, or insufficient blood inflow in the body.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a condition which results in suffocation, congestion and nervousness due to narrowing of arteries and reduced blood flow. There are many causes for pulmonary hypertension which ranges from Congestive heart problems to birth defects. Pulmonary hypertension thus means narrowing or blockage of arteries which supply blood to heart, further developing a state of hypertension.
How Tadacip 20 works?
Tadalafil salt acts by blocking the degradation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) by PDE 5. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate works by increasing the blood flow and vasodilation in the penis. Phosphodiesterase type 5 works by binding with cGMP and reducing its availability in the body. By blocking the activity of PDE-5 and increasing the availability of cGMP in blood, sildenafil citrate helps to cure erectile dysfunction.
How to take Tadacip 20?
The drug shall be taken one hour before the food or after two hours of taking food. The drug shall be taken half hour before sexual intercourse. However, the effects of drug get initiated in 15 minutes after taking the drug. The effects remain for up to 4 to 5 hours after the actual intake of the drug.
Take the dose as directed by your doctor, do not take overdose without consulting it with your doctor as it may cause serious side effects.
How long Tadacip 20 should be continued?
Tadacip 20 oral tablets shall be taken only after consultation with a registered medical practitioner. Your doctor will give you the details on how to consume the drug, when to take it, & for how long you need to have the dosage?
Generally, the doctor advises to take it on need basis, which is 30 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Dose of Tadacip 20 missed?
Generally, the dose is taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to sexual intercourse. However, if you have missed the dose, do not take it more than once in a day. Shift to next dosing schedule which is mainly before next intercourse activity.
Drug Interactions for Tadalafil
Common drug interactions include nitrates, drugs used for liver diseases.
When NOT to take Tadacip 20?
Do not take Tadacip, if,
- You have an allergy to any ingredients in Tadacip 20.
- You have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
- You are taking nitrates for some liver disease or others.
- You are taking another PDE-5 inhibitor such as sildenafil or vardenafil.
Side effects of Tadacip 20
The medicine generally doesn’t have any marked side effects. However, it ranges from patient to patient and person to person. Generally, the side effects include,
- Stuffy nose
Overdose side effects of the Tadalafil or Tadacip 20
Overdosing the Tadacip 20 could lead to priapism which is mainly unease erection which lasts long.
General information about Tadacip 20
Do not take Tadacip 20 without consultation with doctor. Get complete information on how to use drug if the condition of impotency remains for long. If symptoms of side effects persist for long, consult the doctor immediately. It is not advised to take more than a tablet in a day.